Pet Emergency Procedures
We know that emergencies are unexpected and worrisome. Our team of veterinarians is prepared and ready to perform a variety of soft tissue surgeries, including:
- Limb Amputation
- Bleeding Skin Masses
- Cystotomy: Surgery on the urinary bladder, most commonly done to remove bladder stones.
- Enucleation: Removal of an eye due to severe injury or disease.
- Gastrotomy/enterotomy: Surgery on the stomach and/or intestines to retrieve a foreign object, remove a tumor, or remove damaged/diseased tissue.
- Laceration & Wound Repairs
- Pyometra: A life-threatening infection of the uterus that can occur in female dogs several weeks after a heat cycle, requiring emergency spay surgery to remove the infection.
- Splenectomy: Surgical removal of the spleen, most commonly due to a bleeding mass or traumatic injury.