Is This An Emergency?
If you are unsure if your pet is experiencing a medical emergency, please call us at 864-469-4524.
It can sometimes be difficult for a pet owner to know if their pet needs urgent or emergency care. The following list is not comprehensive. If you feel something is wrong with your pet, please call us!
- Bloated, swollen, or painful abdomen
- Difficulty breathing
- Extreme coughing or choking
- Inflammation or injury to the eye
- Obvious pain
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Repeated vomiting
- Dilated pupils
- Severe injury (car accident, fall)
- Labor complications
- Lameness or inability to walk
- Inability to urinate or defecate
- Ingestion of poisonous foods or plants
- Lameness or limping
- Open wounds
- Ingestion of foreign objects
- Sudden blindness
- Loss of balance
- Blood in mucus or stools
- Not eating