Pet Orthopedic Surgery
Orthopedic diseases include those that impact your pet’s bones, joints, muscles, tendons, ligaments, and the skeletal system and limbs. Orthopedic problems can inhibit a dog or cat’s ability to walk happily, play, and even stand up. We know you want the highest quality of life for your pet.
If your pet is in pain, or if you see indicators like a small limp, avoidance of physical activity, inability to jump, hesitancy to get up, or anything else that seems off to you – Riverside Vet is here for you. Call us today for a consultation!
The board-certified surgeons we work with may perform many types of orthopedic (bone) surgeries, including:
- TPLO for cranial cruciate ligament rupture
- Corrective surgery for medial (and lateral) patellar luxation
- Internal fixation for fractures
- Joint arthrodesis (i.e., pan carpal arthrodesis) for severe osteoarthritis and injuries
- Corrective surgeries for limb deformities